FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

News Forum

CCR
Being this is a general chat area I feel I can Rant a little about something i not very sure about. WTF is up with all the rules in the news thread. First YOU MUST use qoutes. Why? Only reason I could think of casue of fry point sytem. If thats the case simple remove the point system on the news thread. I mean honestly How many of you actually use your fingers whe you talk to make quotion marks in the air. Prob not many and bitching casue we do not do it when we type is just ummm school like I myself hate grammer and see no need in quoting everything . then the post links to soruce wtf we checking for plegerizim. I mean if its a 10 page new article I could see the reason for a link but if you post the complete article why do you need a link also.. Best I remember that is the joy about reporting. You do not have to hand over your sorces. LOL I am not saying I will not obey your rules if i post in the news section just do not see why they are in effect. I mean we have to post to keep are webhosting alive. But to be honest there not shit to post about if not the news and you make the news tough to post with all the bs rulez. IF its NEwS why does it matter where it come from. Honestly take away warez, hacking, all illeagl activity, that leaves news and helping out a fellow interneter once in a while have 500+ people trying to help out one person and you will get what you have here already 200 peeps all telling a person the exact same way to fix there problem. LOL ok i think I am threw ranting and trust me when I tell you if i EVER post any news I will use qoutes and a link to my soruce but I honestly doubt you will never see me post in that section again.
n0obie4life
Firstly, learn some damned paragraphing.

Quote:
Being this is a general chat area I feel I can Rant a little about something i not very sure about.

No.

Quote:
WTF is up with all the rules in the news thread. First YOU MUST use qoutes. Why? Only reason I could think of casue of fry point sytem.

Firstly, yes. Its because of the system.
Secondly, we are having constant idiots copying and pasting LONG stuff, and therefore, getting free points.

Quote:
If thats the case simple remove the point system on the news thread.

Really? I have to quote from another post that I made in this forum.

Or prolly you'd view it yourself. With some great common sense, I'm sure you'll understand me.

http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11989

Quote:
then the post links to soruce wtf we checking for plegerizim. I mean if its a 10 page new article I could see the reason for a link but if you post the complete article why do you need a link also..

Ever saw what happened to some people for copying and pasting a article directly without quoting or telling people the original source?

I'm sure you did projects. And always, you have a "Credit" page. Same goes for that forum.

Quote:
Best I remember that is the joy about reporting. You do not have to hand over your sorces.

Sure. Copying and pasting, then gaining free points and keeping your hosting account. I'm sure you can do SOMETHING better. Rather than join the group of spammers, then having yourself warned by me or other mods. Then going onto your second warning.
Then your third, and getting banned and your hosting account lost, then coming here to RANT again.

Quote:
But to be honest there not shit to post about if not the news and you make the news tough to post with all the bs rulez.

If your not happy, do something better. Don't post in that forum. Live with it, you can't have everything your way, thats life.

Life is unfair.

Quote:
LOL ok i think I am threw ranting and trust me when I tell you if i EVER post any news I will use qoutes and a link to my soruce but I honestly doubt you will never see me post in that section again.

We don't care. Just be active, don't post spam, we're happy.

I hope I answered your questions. I doubt anyone would attempt to read your nice passage.

Your just in luck that I have the patience to do so.
S3nd K3ys
CCR wrote:
Best I remember that is the joy about reporting. You do not have to hand over your sorces...

Oh crap. I always thought that was the World News Forum, not the World News. So we're all reporters now? Shocked

Nicly handled, noob. You ARE patient. Wink