FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what to do with acne

myweb
how to eliminate acne ?
menino
There are various ways to eliminate acne, the natural way.
One of those ways is diet... I mean watch what you eat - not too many oily foods, at least for a little while.

There are many posts on this in this site :-

one of them is http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-110958.html#922873

another ones is http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-122857.html#1007149

[/url]
laurahill
Acne can be treated by number of ways but natural remedies are very helpful for treating acne.
Apply rose water with lemon juice to the affected skin for a few minuts and then wash with cold water .
Humanista
I simply clean with a paper or washcloth and soap when I take a shower. The body make the remaining.
Otherwise, if you have real health problems search a medicine or natural solution.
essentialoils
Acne is one of the most persistent skin problems among both adults and teens that's why an entire industry has developed to offer "foolproof" acne cures and treatments. Though many home remedies for acne are known to work, some of the best natural acne treatments include essential oils or aromatherapy oils, especially in combination with fatty oils like olive or sweet almond.
loyal
Go see your doctor. There is medication, especially creams, that do work against acne fairly effectively. They work in different ways. For example, one of the ones I used to use promoted my skin shedding (which made me hate the cream and discontinue it).