FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new site- semiautomatic link submission

fladry
After a long gap, I have finally finished my new website. It is a semi automatic link submitter. There is also a free search engine submitting tool. You are all invited to register and optimize your websites. Please review the layout of my website. Also, check the language of my website for grammatical errors. Click here to visit the website.
sonam
Nice site and useful. Design is OK (it is not my favorite) and only what I will little bit correct is main image. This two words Autolinksubmit and website are little bit too heavy. Like something what is not from this site and it is not part of image. The same is with your sign here on frihost. This fire around letters are too much for one tech site.

Sonam
fladry
sonam wrote:
Nice site and useful. Design is OK (it is not my favorite) and only what I will little bit correct is main image. This two words Autolinksubmit and website are little bit too heavy. Like something what is not from this site and it is not part of image. The same is with your sign here on frihost. This fire around letters are too much for one tech site.

Sonam

thanks for the review sonam. Regarding the main image,i edited it myself and i am not a great photoshop user. So, its a bit creepy. I will replace it with a better image soon. I am finding some one to create banners for my website. So, thw fire banner will also be replaced soon. Also, please register to my website if u find it useful...3 days and only 2 users Sad . I think i need to do a bit more advertising..
sonam
fladry wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

thanks for the review sonam. Regarding the main image,i edited it myself and i am not a great photoshop user. So, its a bit creepy. I will replace it with a better image soon. I am finding some one to create banners for my website. So, thw fire banner will also be replaced soon. Also, please register to my website if u find it useful...3 days and only 2 users Sad . I think i need to do a bit more advertising..

If you need someone to create banner or something for your sites just make one offer in contest for example 50-100 Frih$ and I am sure you will get few nice designs.

Spreading words here and there is the best way for getting visitors on site. Good luck. Very Happy

Sonam