You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new/old blog

Hey, I was wondering if any of you would like to take a look at my blog site, and tell me what you think.

Especially my blog about Free website instructions, anyone that has a lot of experience uploading wordpress onto frihost would be great to hear from, just let me know how I can change it to make it better.

I know I need to update the direct admin screen shots, mine are a year old.

Under Autos I have a few pictures and a write up on a car my old employer built!

Let me know what you think!
It's so bad, no one will even comment huh? Shocked
You know, I don't have time right now to read your posts, but I definitely will. It's now in my bookmarks. Laughing
I like when I stumble upon things on internet that were written based on someone's personal experience. I'm usually interested in finding solutions to computer problems and this, in a way, falls into that category. Because when I check FAQ's and Help's on websites which initiated my problems in the first place Rolling Eyes , I usually find nothing useful.
So anyway, my point is Applause
Thanks, I felt the same way, so I tried to blog about something that would actually help people that would help people that were looking for answers to problems and questions they were having when uploading wordpress on frihost. Cool
Got banned from adsense. Apparently my sister was proof reading my website and just sat there and clicked on ad after ad, for who knows how many clicks. When she told me what she was doing, I told her to stop because she was going to get me banned. She claimed she was interested in the ads, and had signed up for a number of offers. I told her that Google tracks these things, and that I can get banned, and stop clicking on the ads.

Sure enough this past week, google sent me an email and disabled my adsense account. I asked to be reinstated and was denied. I guess I'm banned for life from google adsense.

Thing is, my sister said that some of the ads she clicked on attempted to download spyware onto her PC. She said that the main offenders were Google Business pages ads, as well as Google Sites ads.

Reasoning that google gave for banning me is that they have to protect the investment of their advertisers. But they download spyware on to their visitors machines.

Maybe it's better they are gone!