FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free blog hosts accepts custom domains?

xevo
So I wonder what free blog hosts accepts custom domains (you know, not self hosted blogs but managed by someone else).

I know of:
Posterous
Tumblr
Blogger
Blogetery
Onesugar
?

anything else?
k_s_baskar
I am using blogger with custom domain (www.pcpricelist.in) it is easy to configure. But i recommend to host wordpress like blog in frihost with your own domain.
gud luck
Smile
dude_xyx
Both blogger and wordpress.com accept custom domian names. I don't know about other free blog services since I haven't use any of those apart from these two.
iyepes
Lately wordpress not only host your free blog, but also offer you a domain with your blog name. It could be an option too.
dude_xyx
iyepes wrote:
Lately wordpress not only host your free blog, but also offer you a domain with your blog name. It could be an option too.

Did you mean Wordpress offer you a TLD domain name like a .com or .net for free ? or the subdomain they give you ?
k_s_baskar
iyepes wrote:

Really? Shall you please provide the source url regarding free domain with wordpress?
iyepes
Actually it's not free, it requires a paid update.
briankid
from my experience, most blog providers accept custom domains, ive used blogger,wordpress and weebly and they re all working fine with custom domain...
hitose
I used a domain my3gb bravehost purchased also comes with using blogspot domain even now I do not think I can use your own domain without paying anything at blogspot.com.

I still I have no host by Frihost I'm still waiting ...
zimmer
much better if you purchase a domain and then manage.. software's are free to download.