FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fantasy!

protosense
Sometime ago i had a fantasy of get married after a case through the internet..now i believe i want to saty single and just go out with some friends (girls)....Smile
The_unnamed_label
protosense wrote:
Sometime ago i had a fantasy of get married after a case through the internet..now i believe i want to saty single and just go out with some friends (girls)....Smile

you wanted to get married to a girl you met online and such??? what happened?
deanhills
protosense wrote:
All of us have our fantasies but I must admit that I've been most fortunate to have escaped the Internet ones. Am glad you did not get carried away with the Internet fantasy as what I've seen in this Forum, it can really mess with a person's mind. Better to stay real. Smile
zbale
Yep, the Internet probably makes it even easier for us to get caught in all kind of fantasies about people we hardly know.

These cases can of course also occur with, say, somebody we've met once and then corresponded with (whether via snail or e-mail) or spoke on the phone with for a while. We start imagining things, etc. But the effect may be the strongest with the Internet: we write, the person answers almost instantly, we get caught in the pure basic pleasure of the flowing exchange (probably based on our need to have an answer when we write). And, of course, with minimal information on the person at the other end of the line, our mind naturally fills in the blanks and (for some reason) often in an idealistic way...

Super dangerous Smile

I've been there, the wake up call can be pretty painful, but it's better to figure out what's going on before we really fall into the trap that we set ourselves.
syj824
love online is unbeliveable always
herry1
Hi...........

Topic is very nice every person take part in this discussion,Now i also take part.In this world anyone is not sincere with every one.Online love is very Impossible.I cant believe on it. You know is she or He on other side?

Thanks
best sms marketing solutions
blog_inforama
such fantacies remain fantasies m friend!
loremar
Yeah our mind always drift to wonderland when we are left with nothing but to fill in the blanks. But that's what makes it exciting more than the real life. We are drawn to the mystery behind the obscurity of a personality or the character behind those pixels in the monitor. But we can't say that real life has none of this kind. Even if this person stands in front of us, our mind can't help but wander through imaginations of a beautiful hologram version of that person. I don't know what's got into me. suddenly I become so poetic. Embarassed
deanhills
loremar wrote:
Yeah our mind always drift to wonderland when we are left with nothing but to fill in the blanks. But that's what makes it exciting more than the real life. We are drawn to the mystery behind the obscurity of a personality or the character behind those pixels in the monitor. But we can't say that real life has none of this kind. Even if this person stands in front of us, our mind can't help but wander through imaginations of a beautiful hologram version of that person. I don't know what's got into me. suddenly I become so poetic. Embarassed
I think people are at their most interesting when they become poetic. I like the reference of hologram version. That sounds almost the equivalent of 3-dimensional. Just imagine though if we can see people as a hologram literally. Quite awesome to contemplate. Very Happy
havlock
It's better to stay away from such fantasies - they pollute us. We may not realize, but in the meantime, we are killing our precious time for no reason whatsoever.
mazito
the fantasy is part of us as human beings... but... if your life is captured all in the fantasy that is insane.

remember that Napoleon, Carlomagno, Einstein, Da Vinci, or any Sports or show bussines, had a dream (fantasy), taht was the push for try harder.

but in love the fantasy could be just a few seconds after you view a Women/Man (no matter wich you prefer), but if you dont have any chance to meet for real, that is insane.

in country we have an expression "Amor de lejos es amor de pendejos" that means that if you lover is away is a waste of time, the love needs to be cultivated.

the fantasy could be good but if you try it with your couple
shomesnehanjan
My dear there one thing that is always true. the very trust is that one day you have to wake from every dream you see. the trick is limit your reach towards imagination, so when you hit reality you dont fall too far down.!!
bukaida
Dating on the net can lead to serious or hilarious situation. One of my friend, after chatting long time and for couple of days, at last found that he was chatting (dating) with an inteligent CHAT BOT. So he was actualy in love with a program. Very Happy