FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The interface....

protosense
Iīm new here and the site is a bit confuse, i didnt explored it well yet but seems that theres too many text on it...this is just a first impression .... anyway..it has a lot to read eheheheheh..np Wink
deanhills
Do you mean the Frihost home page? I have to agree with you, it does look a bit too busy. Maybe the two side panels are too much. The one on the left is a duplication of the Forums header. The Free Web Hosting panel seems to be the most important one for the Home Page and since the information in it is the most important reason for visitors visiting, perhaps it should get first priority and centre stage. All of the rest can be linked with separate links. The top intro paragraph can come under "About Frihost" or "About Us". "Free Domains" can be listed as an Ad in the right hand column.
emanuel2
yes its really a little bit overloaded. Maybe some visualization would also not that bad. However for members it is nice to have all important things on one page, so that busy design has also advantages (if you are used to it)
deanhills
emanuel2 wrote:
yes its really a little bit overloaded. Maybe some visualization would also not that bad. However for members it is nice to have all important things on one page, so that busy design has also advantages (if you are used to it)
I'm almost certain that it is only newbies who use the page, as I always go directly to the Forum page when I'm posting. So for newbies probably the most important stuff has to be about the Free Web Hosting and how to register. The rest is really bonus information.