FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Attractive way of proposing a girl?

raneez_n
I met a beautifull girl and fallen in love with her. We belongs to different relegion and when i proposed her for the first time, she said that religion is an issue between us. How can i convince her and let her fallen for me. Also suggest a better way to propose.
emanuel2
I hope its not to personal, but if I may ask: to which religions to you both belong?
deanhills
raneez_n wrote:
I met a beautifull girl and fallen in love with her. We belongs to different relegion and when i proposed her for the first time, she said that religion is an issue between us. How can i convince her and let her fallen for me. Also suggest a better way to propose.
Best way of convincing her is not convincing her. Keep it cool. Agree with her. Tell her that you respect her for her point of view and ask her whether you could be friends, as you would still like to see her and learn more about her religion. That would fall within Mao Tse Tung's War strategy of when someone advances, you retreat. If you can show her that there is lots of space for her religion in your company, she may eventually be persuaded that you are meant to be together. But that is obviously going to take lots of time and patience on your part.
macky
raneez_n wrote:

well it is really depends on you and what type of the girl your courting. let me tell me you the reality that every woman has different various of techniques you should use. Why? it is simply because every people in the world are different even though some how there is few similarities.

in your case i suggest that you make full guard to her. then treat her as princes of your life. do harsh and don't expect that it would be easy just a like butter fly what you want to catch on your garden. care for her and show that you are really serious..

i believe few months ago or a year, there is a similar post like yours and i believe there is a great suggestions there. you can use it since it is not depreciating. lols.. good luck! Very Happy
marea
Simply say her what you feel for her, be true..it works, try it
zbale
deanhills wrote:
raneez_n wrote:
Best way of convincing her is not convincing her. Keep it cool. Agree with her. Tell her that you respect her for her point of view and ask her whether you could be friends, as you would still like to see her and learn more about her religion. That would fall within Mao Tse Tung's War strategy of when someone advances, you retreat. If you can show her that there is lots of space for her religion in your company, she may eventually be persuaded that you are meant to be together. But that is obviously going to take lots of time and patience on your part.

Like deanhills said, patience is what you'll need, not trying to "convince" her. If the two of you get to realize that you are made for each other (which can take some time), you'll figure out, together, what you have to do.

Good luck, it certainly isn't an easy situation, but keep in mind one thing: what you want is for the two of you to manage to do what's best for the two of you, and to do it together (not you thinking that one thing is best and imposing it on her).