FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Facebook Application Development

medesignz
I am wondering if anyone here has developed an application for facebook and if so, what successes have you had with it?

Have you successfully been able to link it with your own website (perhaps hosted by FriHost), and have you been able to authenticate it with the OAuth?
silverdown
I been trying to figure out how to make some myself, havne't yet figured it out.
Bondings
I have done some Facebook development a while ago, an html application (meaning no flash). Nothing special, just a group project that was unfortunately not maintained.

I'm going to create some Facebook games, so I'll be making some new applications in the future too. They will be flash (pure actionscript) applications (in an Iframe I guess) this time though.

About hosting them on Frihost, normally that should be technically possible and if you have any problems with it, please ask for support (maybe better in the web hosting support forum, I don't always look at topics here) and I'll try to help find the problem. Facebook can be tough to work with but there should be enough tutorials and help available on the internet I hope. Wink
medesignz
Do you think that iframes are the right way to go when it comes to facebook? I think they have their own coding when it comes to development. Learning that to a tea could be quite cost effective in the long run.