FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Be HERO or take ZERO (WIN 60 COINS)

sonam
This is HARD contest but if you are always first and give all right answers you can earn 60 coins (SIXTY COINS) on the end! Shocked

Contest is about INDIA, related in any way (geography, history, doctrine, politic, etc.). Some questions need complexes answer (for example: year, place, etc.). All answers you can find on Internet but you must be fast, faster then any other player. Of course, you can post second, third or tenths if you think all other give wrong answer before you. I will post questions in different time ten days (day by day).

RULES:
1. Only players with my permission can write answers. All others will ignore
2. Only first right answer gets coins. Type feller is also wrong answer if someone type correct, otherwise I can accept answer with type feller.
3. Minimum need five players
4. Maximum 20 players
5. Players have 24 hours for answering.
6. BE CAREFUL! Every wrong answer bring you back on ZERO
7. Player MUST quote my question and write answer below. Answers without quotes are not valid.
8. It is my right to extend these rules if I find to need it

FEE:
New Frihost members: FREE! (what's great opportunity)
Members with Frih$<100: all Frih$
Members with Frih$>100: 100 Frih$

Ten days from today or when register 20 players. New members just need to ask here for acceptance, old members must donate 100 Frih$ and then ask here.

REWARDS per question
Questions 1 and 2: 4 coins each
Questions 3 and 4: 5 coins each
Questions 5 and 6: 6 coins each
Questions 7 and 8: 7 coins each
Questions 9 and 10: 8 coins each

Any question before start? Post it here.

Sonam

PLAYERS:
1. emanuel2
emanuel2
Let me introduce me, I am Emanuel, come from Austria and I am a new member here on frishost.
You can visit my homepage (currently under construction, but up to 70% complete), if you want to learn more about me. I sadly have to admit that I have never been to India.

Herewith I kindly ask for acceptance to join the challenge.
Thank you.

P.S: Some Questions:
When does the contest start, or is it a secret?
I assume that the times, where you ask your questions, are not known to us beforehand, is that true?
sonam
Welcome emanuel2. You are player 1.

Contest will start after ten days or when 20 members join in.
Only I know questions and answers no one else. Otherwise contest will loose in interesting.
And don't worry, here is most important how you can fast search Internet then did you visit India or not. Cool

BTW good design but I don't like this jumping header.

Sonam
emanuel2
sonam wrote:

thx for the comment, I changed the jumping header feature so that is not so annoying any more
(sorry for the OT )
sonam
emanuel2 wrote:
sonam wrote:

thx for the comment, I changed the jumping header feature so that is not so annoying any more
(sorry for the OT )

No problem. But I am little bit surprised because for now is only one registered player is in this contest. 60 coins are 1/6 of free top level domain.

Sonam
sonam
Five days is gone and still one player. No one don't want coins. Sad

Sonam
sonam
OK, ten days is gone and I didn't get enough players. I will extend time for next five days.

Sonam
emanuel2
really strange why no one is joining... would be much fun
sonam
emanuel2 wrote:
really strange why no one is joining... would be much fun

Yes it is true. Confused I am put link in my sig maybe this will bring more players.

Sonam
sonam
Ok, no interesting for coins. This contest is out of date and I will close it. emanuel2 thanks for participating.

Sonam
emanuel2
Really sad, would have been great Sad
deanhills
sonam wrote:
OK, ten days is gone and I didn't get enough players. I will extend time for next five days.

Sonam
Only picked up on this now. I wonder if you would get your thread to be included in the "Featured Discussions" whether this may generate more interest? Perhaps if you ask one of the Moderators, such as Ocalhoun, that could make a great case for you, as it is really a pity that it never took off. I'm almost sure there would have been many people interested in winning 60 coins. Very Happy If you do manage to relaunch your competition as a featured discussion, I may follow your example as well, once you have completed your competition. But to run it under the "Contests" Forum is of little use, as few people ever check it out.
sonam
deanhills wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam
Only picked up on this now. I wonder if you would get your thread to be included in the "Featured Discussions" whether this may generate more interest? Perhaps if you ask one of the Moderators, such as Ocalhoun, that could make a great case for you, as it is really a pity that it never took off. I'm almost sure there would have been many people interested in winning 60 coins. Very Happy If you do manage to relaunch your competition as a featured discussion, I may follow your example as well, once you have completed your competition. But to run it under the "Contests" Forum is of little use, as few people ever check it out.

I was post request for "Featured discussion" but without results.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-22109-3.html

In this moment I am pack my baggage and change continent. For next month (maybe longer) I haven't time to start this thread again. But later.... maybe I will try again Very Happy

Sonam
sonam
This thread is already dead. I was try to start one contest but without result. Now, I am too busy to start it again. Maybe one day. Rolling Eyes

Sonam
Ghost Rider103
This thread is a year old.

-close-