FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who Is Babar R Chaudhry?

the_crystalguy
Assalam u alaikum!
I know this person very well, a few years before we (I and my family) daily used to go to his home(at the ground flour where the daily lectures are held)in Karachi PECHS Society near noraani kabaab house. to attend the lectures. but after 2 years i started realizing
that he was miss guiding us.
he has some false believes, i mean disbelieves about,
Jin (the Holly Quran talks about Jin) but he dont believe about their presence.
about the future return of hazrat eesa (a.s) he says that He(a.s) will never come again!
he don't force to offer prayers. even that i am sure he is not a regular prayer! he says that without knowing the tranlation of namaz its worthless,
it is good to pray namaz with knowing the meanings but you cant say that it is discourage the regular offerers!
and the recent case is that he has got married fifth time. and all the wives are in his nikkah at present which is not allowed in islam.
most of his followers miss used Qura'ni ayaats for their own benefits!
they start neglecting the ayaats which they don't want to follow or in which they find some loss or no benefits for themselves. they started to hurt peoples with making false meanings of ayaats.
they start trying to mould the meanings of Qurani ayaats in a different way just because of their fake ego and for snatching others rights.
i saw people in my family suffering from all these situation just because of his miss guidance.
but one thing i want to say!
due to him i started reciting the holly Qura'n With meanings.
and then i got his mistakes.
Many Thanks to my Allah because he didn't let me to become another 'Gumrah'. He show me His right path, the brightest path.
So, check every person listen him carefully and positively find the best from his views and match every of his word with Holly Quraan, if the view is right than follow it but this not means that if ones a person talks right he will always be right! continue your check on his views to save your faith and others as well!
If you don't give them a chance you cant find the right one.
every Religious leader in any fiqah have some positive and right believes.
But the best religious leader is the person who teach every thing according to the Holly Quran. and don't have even a single disaggreement with any quranic ayat.
Thanks to read.
Smile
Bikerman
So your idea of a good preacher is a parrot ? As long as they can recite and preach to the letter of the Quran and the Hadiths then they are OK ?

And Chaudhry's crimes (yes, crimes - he has a Fatwa issued against him I understand) are that he questions whether there are really creatures made of smokeless flame called Jin, and he doesn't force others to pray. Wow, what a monster. I'm surprised any right-thinking person even listens to him.
AsadAnsari
Bikerman wrote:
So your idea of a good preacher is a parrot ? As long as they can recite and preach to the letter of the Quran and the Hadiths then they are OK ?

And Chaudhry's crimes (yes, crimes - he has a Fatwa issued against him I understand) are that he questions whether there are really creatures made of smokeless flame called Jin, and he doesn't force others to pray. Wow, what a monster. I'm surprised any right-thinking person even listens to him.

What he is teaching about Quran have almost no Contradictions with Islam but his personality is suspicious and his character is having so much contradiction with what he teaches.. He use it for his good.
I studied their but I only Picked Good thing from him .. and when he tried to drive me by his I returned to Quran by Myself..
harmonyeast12
I don't listen or hear people, but I like to find things on my own. I want things to be positive and I am not a judge, my Allah is our judge, this institute Arrahman Arraheem (Babar Chaudhry is the founder of this institute) has taught me who my rubb/ god/ Allah is, what Allah in Quran is telling me to do in life, what is straight path and what Allah wants me to do. With Babar Chaudhry's guidance and help from Arrahman Arraheem I have become a good Muslim as before that I was a born Muslim only reading salat and praying for my own benefit to ask things from Allah with no character or morals aka called as labelled Muslim only, now I want to set an example and aim to become among the momineen and a person who is close to Allah and his rasools.
Now I pray that Allah keeps me with him close, and the material things of this world will be left behind when I die, so how bad is it if I have understood the real meaning of Islam that is peace.
Why can't we live and let live.
Bikerman
Well, since you have chosen to resurrect an old thread, I'll answer your question - ie 'Why can't we live and let live?'
Because when you hold to a religion in which a central belief is that the only 'correct' view is the one setout by this religion and that believers have a duty to convert everyone else TO that religion, well, that isn't exactly going to end well, is it? Christianity and Islam are fundamentally incompatible and mutually exclusive - and, yes, I have seen clerics from both religions making appeals for unity and appearing with each other in apparent harmony and I call hypocritical BOLLOX on it. If you truly believe that Jesus is God then the preachings of Mohammad are unacceptable heresy. Likewise, if you truly believe that the words of Mohammad are accurately recorded and do, indeed, represent the last and most accurate prophecy from God, then the idea that Jesus was/is an incarnation of Allah is equally unacceptable heresy. Now that would be OK if the two religions also taught that - hey, this is what WE think, but we could be wrong, so let's chill and grant the possibility that the others could possibly be correct. But that is NOT part of either Christianity or Islam. In fact both religions regard any such talk as the worst sort of backsliding.
So, the question is more honestly phrased as:
Q. Why can't YOU live and let live?
A. Because your religion says you can't.

And the assertion that Islam is the religion of peace has gone beyond the stage where it is even funny.
ghazalibj
I have a same experience with babar chaudhry as brother the_crystalguy but i want to add something on it babar chaudhry is not believing on the day of judgment (Akhirat).