FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PSP NGP

amperx
http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/27/the-sony-psp2/

yeah and its like, oh its got a quadcore cpu, a freakin amoled touch screen, but how much would it cost? i sure do hope that it won't have an overkill price..

alot of review states the PSP ngp's graphical power is 2/3 of a ps3 console, so you can bet the games will look as closely as beautiful as the console version XD cant wait for this!
QrafTee
I believed the price is "capped" at $299.99 so it could be lower. There was an article online somewhere in which Sony says they've "learned their lesson with the pricing of the Sony Playstation 3." In either case, I'm not picking one up any time soon.
eday2010
Pretty graphics and gimmicks like touch screens and panels are nice, but without any games, those things are useless. Ignoring how much this thing will cost, if it doesn't have a steady stream of good games, this thing won't do very well. The PSP is more powerful than the DS, but is getting clobbered by it because of the games.
ato784
i am not too sure about either of the next gen handheld consoles coming out, the 3ds looks like it will be too over priced, and not very powerful, and the psp ngp looks like it will be gimmicky, and i have not heard of any games i wiould want for it yet.

However it is still early, and changes can still be made, although i am still looking forward to both of them and will eventually get both.