FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

internet best price

delham
do you when the best time to buy ticket by internet.
deanhills
You should check up with some of the more friendly and helpful ticket agents (without actually buying a ticket from them). For example, I use Etihad Airlines, and I know they advertise their specials on Tuesdays. Secret is also not to buy the ticket too early or too late. For example during the summer time, buying a ticket for travelling in July in May will be more expensive than buying the ticket in early to mid June. If one waits until July for travelling in July, that would be very expensive. It is a bit of a risk taking exercise of course, but that is usually how I seem to get good buys for tickets. Best sources of information however are your travel agents.
standready
Most airlines post their best deals in the very early morning (2am-4am) and as Dean said Tuesdays! Just start doing some test at various hours on different days. You will quickly see a pattern form.
emanuel2
wow, I didn't know that the prices are changing during the day in internet. good to know Smile
Cliffer
which website you buy ticket?
portoskt
just search for a cheap flights in any search engine
gverutes
depends on the airline, the time of travel, etc.

generally i put in a "deal dector" search on orbitz.com. Then they send me an email when the prices go below a certain level. You can then just go to the lowest priced airlines website to get the tickets direct without fees.
GoldenEagle
Early in the morning and a few weeks before the flight has always worked for me!
Error667
I need too, please reply !
u16888
depends on the airline£¬some is 0 fee only pay tax£¬japan pushed big promo