FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

pitbull

delham
anybody owned a pitbull?
Fishing10
Yess.ý Hove got a Pýtbull.There is a attractive animals
gandalfthegrey
Why do so many people like dogs like pitbulls? I have many friends that owns pitbulls and it seems to me a certain kind of person owns a pitbull. Usually male, working class, likes hard rock music, wears jeans most of the time. I personally find them ugly, not very obedient and and some of them aggressive.
ham65
Pitbull is a pretty good dog man,just dont care what people say.

kkk
LittleBlackKitten
Quote:

Why do so many people like dogs like pitbulls? I have many friends that owns pitbulls and it seems to me a certain kind of person owns a pitbull. Usually male, working class, likes hard rock music, wears jeans most of the time. I personally find them ugly, not very obedient and and some of them aggressive.

Wow, dripping with generalization and ignorance. You obviously know NOTHING about canines in general, and probably have never actually owned a dog, and if you have, its been either a dumb and loyal breed like a lab or retriever or a little yippy breed like a chihuahua. It has NOTHING to do with how the dog acts, dog learns acceptable behaviors from the human. If you can't train, control, and teach your dog properly, ANY dog is going to get behavior issues. Its not the pitties that's the problem, its idiots like you that cause dogs to have these issues to begin with. People like you don't deserve to have dogs - or children. Just because you think they're ugly doesn't give you the right to make such an inaccurate generalization like that. Not only are Pit Bulls gentle, obedient breeds, but they're a powerful mind breed, meaning one can't be LAZY with them. If a dog is violent or aggressive, it's NOT the dog's fault. How about you LEARN something about dogs before you spew this venom out. Saying this breed or that breed is aggressive is about as offensive as stating all black people are criminals.
deanhills
LittleBlackKitten wrote:
Quote:

Wow, dripping with generalization and ignorance. You obviously know NOTHING about canines in general, and probably have never actually owned a dog, and if you have, its been either a dumb and loyal breed like a lab or retriever or a little yippy breed like a chihuahua. It has NOTHING to do with how the dog acts, dog learns acceptable behaviors from the human. If you can't train, control, and teach your dog properly, ANY dog is going to get behavior issues. Its not the pitties that's the problem, its idiots like you that cause dogs to have these issues to begin with. People like you don't deserve to have dogs - or children. Just because you think they're ugly doesn't give you the right to make such an inaccurate generalization like that. Not only are Pit Bulls gentle, obedient breeds, but they're a powerful mind breed, meaning one can't be LAZY with them. If a dog is violent or aggressive, it's NOT the dog's fault. How about you LEARN something about dogs before you spew this venom out. Saying this breed or that breed is aggressive is about as offensive as stating all black people are criminals.
I'm an animal lover myself, and love dogs, and although I agree that quite a lot of the behaviour of a dog is mirrored on the people it is living with, I do find some general personality traits in the different breeds that are unique. For example Jack Russels are quite energetic and need plenty of attention. They would definitely be treated differently to Alsatians as an example. Rodweilers can become overprotective and aggressive as a negative offsetting trait to being completely dedicated to their masters. They are not always a good idea if there are small babies around. They are however fantastic dogs. I've never owned a pittbull but know friends who have ones. They are fantastic animals, but there has to be certain character traits that get people to use them for those awful pitbull fights.
LittleBlackKitten
All dogs have personality traits, but aggression isn't one of them. Stubbornness, energy, and a strong mind can be, and they can LEAD to aggression, but no one breed is "aggressive".
nigam
some say pitbulls are friendly...but i don't know...i find them fighters and i am scared of pitbull dog. i am a dog lover but i won't dare to care for such dog like that...i just live it to others' who is really fascinated with pitbulls....
siems90
no. i will not buy a pit bull. they are to dangerous. Rolling Eyes
Tesa323
I've owned one. But sold it a couple years ago.
bi42069
gandalfthegrey wrote:

Omg are u seriouse. That is exactly y people say what they do about pits. Evil or Very Mad I own 2 pitts and have had 6 at one time (my momma girl had pups) and they are well mannered well trained loving kind and very very smart. I don't listen to rock music. I am a female and I wear skirts and blouses most of the time. Do I fir your description........... uuummm think not. People are alwys scared of my girls even when they are wagging their tails and begging for them to pet them. It makes me angry. Because then you will see someone with a chihuahua and they will run up like omg look at the little chihuahua its so cute and adorable. They reach their hand over without even asking cause its a little dog what's the danger and snap chihuahua is attacking their hand like a rabid animal. Yes I agree all dogs have individual traits but u don't hear about the chihuahua that ripped open a little girls face. Or a dacshund attacking a toddler cause it took its toy. You hear about the pits that someone was training to fight getting loose and attacking people. Further more common sense tells u no matter how big or what breed of dog it is u don't walk up and try to touch it that can make them fearful or aggressive cause u are invading their space. Don't fall prey to stereotypes and use your brain.
ato784
delham wrote:
anybody owned a pitbull?

no, people don't own them, they own people. Wink