FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Changing content of FAQ

metalfreek
I just happen to land on FAQ section and noticed that the FAQ on free domain has not been changed.

Q: Where can I get a free domain?
You will most likely never find a free domain with complete dns management and ownership. Other solutions (like without ownership) are certainly not advised as you can/will lose your domain at any moment.
However, domains are relatively cheap lately. You may get one for less then 10$ a year. And there are websites offering free subdomains with dns management, like FreeDNS. (or you can simply use our free subdomain if you use our free hosting)

Since free domain is in offer I think that needs to be changed.
Very Happy
deanhills
Great idea. Maybe something can be incorporated for the competitions as well, maybe both under the same heading of Free Domains.

Another suggestion is to incorporate an explanation about Coins with the question about Frih$ and how they work relative to one another. Probably the heading should be "What are Coins and Frih$"?

Bottomline as you said, perhaps the FAQs need to be updated. There may be other areas that will become apparent if one scrutinizes the FAQs item by item.
emanuel2
Also information about the PHP,MySQL , etc versions would be nice on the FAQ page.

Also some hints about how the coins are computed would be helpful, according to my calculation it is: (points>45)/4