FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best tip for designers

gangstermo12
I am a designer for 3 years and i only know 1 thing
"DO IT WITH LOVE" sure its about know how a program works etc how creative u are
but there is still a thing that u need to do it with love:)

leave a comment say what u think about it

later
Zenk
Love isn't everything. A 3 year old could do it with love and it's still be crap Very Happy
emanuel2
I don't think most of the pros do it with love, after designing sth. 100s of times you may lose the love...
chatrack
shall i add "Do it with Love and Care".
evilryu530
I've been designing for 10 years now. And I say it starts out as for love, but it grows to become a business and for profit.

It takes passion to keep you running, but it takes money to keep you going.

i enjoy design.
Navigator
How about the Golden Rule: "do unto others as you would like done to you".
watersoul
evilryu530 wrote:
I've been designing for 10 years now. And I say it starts out as for love, but it grows to become a business and for profit.

It takes passion to keep you running, but it takes money to keep you going.

i enjoy design.

Excellent reply, like any job/trade, once you've done it for long enough it becomes a practical task which you carry out with a business mind chasing the best money for the least work! We're all human at the end of the day Smile
Bluedoll
Zenk wrote:
Love isn't everything. A 3 year old could do it with love and it's still be crap Very Happy
I hope Zenk, does not think I am picking at his/her post just using it to express something, ok. I know what the op is saying, I think having passion for something, giving it your best and generally caring about what you do will determine an outcome so yeah, I agree, love what you do, work like heck at it.

If you stand back and look at this topic as a web page (it is one right?) Smile the only dung I really see follow's, "A 3 year olc could...."

If you get what I mean, I hope so - Content means everything don't you think?