FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[Q] system requiermetnts compare

Klaw 2
Soon the new total war will be released and I was wondering wheter my pc was good enough but I can't make anything out of the following info,

Recommended:
Processor: 2nd Generation Intel⪚ Core™i5 processor (or greater), or AMD equivalent
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5000 and 6000 series graphics cards or equivalent DirectX 11 compatible graphics card

My computer has a:
2811 Mh Quad processor
GeForce GTX 470 vid card

Could some one tell me how good my video card is in comparison to the one needed? Same goes for the processor.
weableandbob
The video card is fine-nVidia's 400 series are DirectX 11 compatible. The processor, I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it should work fine. It's hard to tell because you only give the clock speed and the number of cores-no model number, etc.
william
Even without knowing what specific CPU you have, it will almost definitely run on any 2.8 GHz Quad. How well is the question. The GTX 470 is very powerful, you'll have no trouble on the GPU side.

Oh, I just noted it said second generation. Hmm. Should still run, but you should probably post up what specific chip you're running.