FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TECHDISTINCT-DISTINCTION IN TECHNOLOGY

Abhishukla
Hi, Techdistinct.com is my blog; this was established on 4 Aug 2010, I am the pride owner of this blog, I would like to know from you, do you like my blog by adding yours valuable suggestion, comments.

So, you are thinking Why Techdistinct?

Techdistinct.com is a technical venture that aims at providing free technical knowledge to the end users who visit the website .This sharing of technical knowledge will help people to be up to date about the latest happening in the tech world.

We will review new products, tell you about the must- haves and help you with any other technical issues as such. So do drop in your queries and suggestion and help to make it a dynamic, selfless and of course, a FREAKISHLY TECH forum.

so, please visit www.techdistinct.com and leave your valuable comments, suggestion,advice.

Thankyou!!
Possum
You've got a good site.

Your Alexa rating is good too.

http://www.alexa.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.techdistinct.com%2Fcontact-us%2F&r=site_siteinfo&p=bigtop

At today it is 211,749

I wish you luck at getting it under 200,000 then it's the long journey to getting a top 100,000 site. Thats my goal but I have future to go than you.

Keep the good work up.

You must be very busy to have so much content
cybersa
Nice to see Indian Technology site.
Really i liked your website.
Because i like technology very much.
I followed you on twitter.
Account name:magiccy
xevo
Maybe it's just me but your template is very... white. Design would use a bit more color...