FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Akumetsu (Manga)

Have you ever heard of Akumetsu?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Wingsandwrinkles
One of my favorite mangas is Akumetsu which is a very brutal manga but quite good. Its similar to death note in how it works but you actually like the main character instead of dispise him like Light.

Summary:
Nagasawa Shiina was just your average 3rd year high schooler when her parents' company went bankrupt. In order to help pay the bills, she sells herself into prostitution. At her first job, a mysterious masked man crashes the party...and it's someone she knows...

Akumetsu is the story of Shou, who defends his own view of justice in a vigilante manner while wearing a mask and calling himself Akumetsu.

Once you get into the manga its hard to stop reading it.
amperx
ill look into that, the title seemed s appealing, ill take your word for that, not being able to stop once you start reading this manga xd
driftingfe3s
Hmm, kind of sounds like a Japanese version of Batman.

It looks like it ran for 4 years and was completed with 162 chapters. I've never heard of this manga but I'm always looking for good manga, so I'll give this a go.
tokodemo
the best is always doraemon
it one oof the sucessfull animation from japan
all ofer the woorld
ato784
Wingsandwrinkles wrote:
One of my favorite mangas is Akumetsu which is a very brutal manga but quite good. Its similar to death note in how it works but you actually like the main character instead of dispise him like Light.

So what you are saying is that the other characters in the show like the main character? or are you saying that the main character is more likable than Light was by the audience?