FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

You're invited!!!!

earthchild
http://www.globalpeaceflag.frihost.net

How does it look? Please print off a copy of the flag if you like it

PS. Does anyone have any suggestions to get high placements on search engines? I'm still new at this.

Peace.
skyroja
very very very old template created with frames Very Happy lol, try to do something better, give you 2/10 for the design
Fusion
Needs a better layout! Try to use something else then frames.
Dark_Jedi06
I'm going to have to agree with the others, work on the layout. Very Happy
earthchild
thank you for the comments- that's what I need Very Happy.
Any suggestions on other formats? (like what formats are more up to date?)
smartbiz
i think your website layout is fine, but you use the same graphic over and over on each page too much, and some pictures for some reason not show up, not even when i right click show picture, i think the url of the picture is wrong

basically all my concern. is about your graphic
smartbiz
my concern. about your site is your graphic, i see the same graphic too many times when i explore your site, and there were some other graphics won't even show up, not even when i right click show pictures, i guess your urls to the pictures were wrong

other than that, your website is great!!!
smartbiz
sorry, i accidently posted the same thing twice, because the first time when i submit my post, it tells me the "this page cannot be displayed" thing, so i when back and did the same thing again, sorry about that...

sorry, sorry, sorry....
mikolak
celkom fajn ale da sa aj lepsie Smile) myslim tu zastavu... nejake graficke upravy a tak...
earthchild
huh?
budazz
ok ill give you 3 out of 10 need to improve the templates dont use templates from frontpage they look sucks...learn to create your own templates Wink
otaku
i have to agree with what everyone said.

Please don't use frames.
An easy way to do this would be php includes.
http://www.ibdhost.com/help/templates/

That's a great tutorial on it. PHP includes help you update your site easier without changing every single page.

The Graphics become a bit too repetive. and a bit boring there's graphics online if you don't want to make it yourself that has a greater look and feel.
bbjai20
It is a nice try if it is your first time to work it on HTML. It is really good enough for a HTML beginner.

Say frankly. This website is really dull or old fashion styled. (i saw many personal homepages in old days did like this, now everyone goes for BLOG). The content is too blank and it's not eye catching. My point of view is.. if this website put more effort on visual effect (not like Flash that too much for it) do encourage surfer's curiousity to go on learning more details info about this website.

p/s: this looks like my first class of HTML assignment 1 last time.. (no offence). everyone has their 1st bad looking webdesign..
Piotrek
I think you could use PHP-Nuke of any another web sytem, it looks good.
earthchild
thank you.

well it is my 2nd attempt at a website. I didn't use front page though. I'll take a look at php.

(Hopefully it is okay to ask this - rules and all) does anyone know where to get access to Paint shop Pro? I'd like to design some more interesting graphics
S3nd K3ys
earthchild wrote:
...does anyone know where to get access to Paint shop Pro? I'd like to design some more interesting graphics

You might give GIMP a try. It's free and very powerful. Right up there with Photoshop IMNSHO. (Well, for novice to intermediate grafic designers)
earthchild
Thanks. I'll have to check it out.
smart19
your spirit is very good
promote peace is also my thought
djblaster
very nice site! well done! How did you think about that ??