FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can someone create a mysql user for me on my website?

milleja46
Hi, i've been trying to install the php interpetation of the a.l.i.c.e. ai brain, so that i could have a way for users to ask questions if they need to.
The needs of it are: 4.Create a MySQL user with privileges to select, insert and create tables
I've tried and i get:
•MySQL Says:Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

I know i have to configure the password telling it to use mine since when i try to create a user it doesn't work. And help would be greatly appreciated
ChrisCh
Which server are you on (this should be shown on the Account page)? If you are on one of the DirectAdmin servers, I would be glad to help create this username for you through your hosting account (you could simply change your DirectAdmin password to something else, I could create the account for you through there, and you could then change it back for security). Although, if you don't feel comfortable with doing that (which would be understandable), I could also provide step-by-step instructions on how to create a database, a specific username and/or setting specific privileges for the user through DirectAdmin... just let me know! Smile
milleja46
I guess not now, i've given up on this site and gone to another provider because i wanted more space and to start over on some things since spammers were attacking my site like crazy on here