FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Feedback needed please on new website :)

laybettor39
My fiance and I have created a new website for lay betting on greyhounds. It's very early days but would dearly love some constructive criticism on the site, what's good and what's not etc, whether it's easy to read and navigate. Many thanks in advance and here's the link -

http://www.dailylaybettingpredictions.co.uk/index.html

Emma
ankur209
Cool... Good one..!! Smile
tamilparks
very nice simple webpage loading very fast
chatrack
Easy loading with cool colors.
watersoul
I do like the pre-made template you chose for your site, it's pretty fast loading, functional and a clean simple style, although I haven't a clue about what the betting terminology means! Smile

I'm wondering if you only joined Frihost to get a link-back to the site though? Only one post in a week, and that solitary post was purely to promote the greyhound thing?

...obviously if I'm wrong then I apologise, but it would be dishonest of me not to raise a point that is in my head 7 days after seeing this post for the first time.
Zenk
It;s simple, yeah - that's good. But it has to be simple + nicely looking :/ + the domain name is quite long. I didn't read the text, cos it's too much Smile