FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Music Composition

michaelagustin
Hi everybody, I guess I could make a composition, a song. eheh! I would like to ask you guys, which is better when writing a lyrics.
Ankhanu
Which is better?

You didn't offer any options.
jfussion
Just write something that is from your comfort zone..dont go out from that..never mind the melody and the chords it will follow..Just write anything that is inside your heart..then that will be one of your masterpiece! I hope it can help you! Cool happy writing..
liljp617
I would take the opposite approach -- moving out of your comfort zone is what allows you to create something original and reach more people.
menino
There are many composing music softwares, such as Encore, which I've seen a long time ago.
But since then there might have been a lot more.

I think the Macbook, or actually the leopard OS of Mac has a music software which enables you to write and record music, like Garage Band, and another to download and use is Logic Studio.

Of course if you don't have a macbook, then you can try Band in a box from pgmusic software, where you can find it at http://www.pgmusic.com.

If your a guitarist, then there is guitar pro, which allows you to write music, and see your work at the same time.

Good luck!

Let us know which one works out well for you.
davidalpiano
Im not encouraging use of drugs but the best songs I have wrote I did them while I was high on weed
bem0126
This is the best way how to create good songs or lyrics. Remember this quotation "By beholding you become change". Whatever you feed your mind most of the time, those things really sink in to you then musically speaking you tend to write more about those things since your mind is accustomed to it.

In other words, the music that you listen to can have a great impact on what you wanna write. Beethoven spent sometime trying to get out of the shadow of his teacher mozart because his first few compositions where sounding like mozart's.

The question here is what do you wanna write? You said you want to write good music, but good music would differ from person to person. Heavy metal and its unnerving lyrics would sound good and feel good to some people but to others, it would be a different story.

If you want to write with a clear head, a suggest you go outdoors, find a good spot where you can spent time with nature to meditate and think of what you wanna write. It will all go down to one thing, you only write what you feed your head