FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Increasing The Font Size

tkcy
How about increasing the font size for better readablity? It'll make the page more user-friendly for first time users like me. Bigger fonts will allow users to be able to find links and navigate around the site more easily. I actually took a while to figure out what to do next, after i first stumble upon this site. But well, thank God i stumble upon this gem. Cheers!
althalus
If you use Firefox just hold ctrl and press "+" to increase the font size. Pressing "-" will result in a decrease of the font size (no sh..?). I'd prefer that individual users could resize the text than to have the entire forum changed as I'm quite enjoying the current sizes. Smile
Jack_Hammer
As althalus said, you can increase or decrease the size of fonts in your browser, if this font is too small that means that generally that this font is too small for you in any web page therefore I would suggest you increase the font size in your browser.

IE
* Select View.
* Point to Text Size.
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/ie6/fontsize.aspx

Firefox
* Ctrl/Cmd+/-
http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard

Opera
* 9/0
orno
can be individually done...
google it if u cant find out how