FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Professional Webpage Production

mrsliickz
How to create a professional design webpage?

To create a professional design webpage, simply download the following programs and following the informative tips on designs.

Download:
1. Macromedia Studio 8
2. Adobe Photoshop CS2
3. Adobe After Effects
4. Adobe Video Presentation
5. Coldfusion MX
6. Swift 3d Max

For scripting and web applications. use installshield.

For design tips, make your webpage look very professional at the same time size counts. Make sure you record the size of each file due to page load. Some user may encounter problems to heavy traffic and page load time. Most people use 56k and that does not mean they are poor or cheap, they do not know much about computers. So for them, try to ease on photo quality because it adds time to your page load time. Customers mean everything to a store or service so make sure they are able to review your webpage and not give bad comments.[/list][/list]
tzeqing
[size=7]Thanks for the tips!

I think my designs are getting a lot better ever since I read that!
[/size]
mrsliickz
your welcome im glad to help you. i will be posting up more tips on web design and management. I hope you find everything you need.
liften
Thanks for your ideas!
I will try!
blueknot
Microsoft FRONTPAGE 2003

and Some Colour Schemers thingy

it works Smile
eday2010
I'd also include Adobe Illustrator CS2 in that list of programs. If you're designing a logo for yur site, Illustrator is the way to go. That way you can save your logo as an EPS file, which is vector based and fully scalable, so you can use it down the road. Plus it good for making 2D images that you can save as a CAD file that could be brought into 3D Studio MAX.

I just took a look at the visual tour of After Effects on Adobe's site, and wow, that looks freakin' neat. I will definately be using it for something on my newly renovated site. Swift 3D is on my list of programs to learn and use. It looks promising.
JaeCee
GIMP would be an alternative to Photoshop for those with low budgets and/or aren't pirates. Confused
budazz
macromedia dreamweaver
adobe photoshop are the best
gnomme
good job! Wink Idea