FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Madurai

Will you visit Madurai?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

icool
For people who are going to visit India, Madurai should allure you. This is a temple city. With a great deal of history associated with it. Moreover its like a small city with no issues like the other big cities. Its peaceful atmosphere and charming people make it very unique. And moreover you will find most of the things cheaper than any part of Tamilnadu. So Welcome to Madurai.
cybersa
I visited Madurai many time.
I also visited temples.
Bcoz my cousin was living there.
icool
cool you have visited there.. hmm azlagar kovil, meenakshi amman temple, and many more temples are near by from Madurai. Thats why it is called a temple town.
cybersa
Are you from TamilNadu?
I visited those temples.
icool
cybersa wrote:
Are you from TamilNadu?
I visited those temples.

Yes I am from Tamilnadu. I am currently living at Chennai. How about you?
cybersa
I'm also Tamilan.
Nice to see you here.
I'm living near Namakkal(DT).
yagnyavalkya
Madurai is a beautiful place and is worth visiting The Kodai Hills near Madurai is also a great place to visit
yagnyavalkya
Madurai is a place of historic importance in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu
The city is connected with the language of Tamil. In Historic context the city has played an important role in the development of Tamil culture. The temple of Meenakshi is a very famous one in Madurai and
The This temple has saptha swara pillars made of rock,which reverberates with seven musical notes meenakshi temple. meenakshi temple .Saptha swara means the seven notes in music the rock revebrates the seven notes
faten
i don't think i will visit India, i like it as a county the crowded impossible there..
itianda
Madurai is great. I love it so much!