FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Multitenant/Multidomain applications on frihost

D'Artagnan
Ok, this question might get a little bit convoluted , but i'll try to be objective.

I'm wanting to do some testing on a Multitenant Application with PHP, basically is single application shared for multiple domains, i've noticed that frihost allows full access to my domains directory directory, this is just awesome - my actual paid hosting doesn't allow me to do that - i want to know if i will have problems if i deploy my application in the domains directory and access it from there?
Bondings
Yes it should be possible to have the php (or other code) files anywhere you want in your account and include them in your php files or use a similar way.
praveen
Quote:
Multitenancy refers to a principle in software architecture where a single instance of the software runs on a server, serving multiple client organizations (tenants). Multitenancy is contrasted with a multi-instance architecture where separate software instances (or hardware systems) are set up for different client organizations. With a multitenant architecture, a software application is designed to virtually partition its data and configuration, and each client organization works with a customized virtual application instance.

Added quote tags. -ocalhoun