FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how many frih.net net domains are allowed and paid host

D'Artagnan
Ok, i've noticed i can host as many domains as i wish, this question was answered before an i'll keep it reasonable, what i'm not sure is if i can use more then on frih.net

how many frih.net domains am i allowed to use?

also i want to know if bondings is ever planing to have paid hosting plans on frihost, and i ask this because i would be very interested, i just don't use Frihost professionally because i can't host my clients without some warranty, but frihost has been more stable to me then some webhostings i used in the past.
Bondings
We only give one subdomain (something.frih.net in your case) to our users. If you want more domains, you can add a sub to that subdomain (aka sub.something.frih.net), get a subdomain from a free subdomain provider (like freedns.afraid.org) or buy some domains (or get them for free from us).

About paid hosting plans, no sorry we don't plan to have those at all.
praveen
Frihost is a popular community, founded in April 2005, featuring 74025 members and 976473 posts in our forums. Apart from our English forums, we also have Dutch, French, Spanish, Turkish and Portuguese language forums. Next to our forums we also offer other features to our members, like a blog, user page and a directory listing.

From the start, we have been offering free web hosting to our active members. Since 2010 we also provide free top level domain names.