FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where do/did you attend college/university?

Blaster
So I would like to know where other people have either attended college/university, where they are going now, or where they would like to go.

Me I am currently enrolled in Penn State www.psu.edu

I would love to answer anyones questions on the school if they have any
watersoul
University of Plymouth (plym.ac.uk), one of the New Universities created in 1992 from the former Polytechnic higher education establishments.

...I wasn't clever enough to get accepted by the much older and more respected University College Plymouth St Mark & St John Lol Embarassed Smile
Ankhanu
I attained my BSc in biology (honors) from Cape Breton University.
My MSc - biology is through the University of Prince Edward Island.
standready
Purdue University - Mechanical Engineering
Bikerman
I started a BSc in Materials Science at Lanchester (Coventry) Polytechnic but got busted for breaking into the new Harris Mainframe computer (I found my vocation Smile and had to leave at the end of the 1st year. I did a Teaching Degree (BEd) at Manchester University's affiliated 'Padgate College', of which the only semi-famous old-boy I know (Alan Bleasdale) once said 'the entry requirement was a birth certificate and to be breathing'. I did my Masters at Liverpool Uni (Edgehill college) but didn't finish it when it became apparent that it was designed purely to rake money in from the Government for teaching teachers how to use Excel. I stood 4 months of it, which under the circumstances I am still quite proud of.
Since then I've done a variety of quals (CNE, VMS and other IT/Computing courses), but I still secretly harbour the ambition to get a Master's degree in Physics at some point. The snag is that first I'll have to get the undergrad degree Smile (I did a deal with a professor of physics and a couple of postgrad students a few years ago - I built a website for them and they taught me undergrad physics).
yagnyavalkya
I did my B.Sc (Agriculture), Msc and Phd (Crop Physiology) from TNAU http://www.tnau.ac.in/ in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Ghost900
I am getting an A.A.S degree in Interactive Design as well as Graphic Design at Hennepin Technical College in Minnesota. Nothing to fancy but I enjoy it.
sudipbanerjee
I got my B.Sc degree from BKC College which is under University of Calcutta. After that I got my BLIs (Bachelor in Library & Information Science) and MLIs directly from University of Calcutta.
Rishabhsahi
I attended NIT suratkal..
ankur209
I'm doing my Bachelors from UNITED INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,Allahabad Smile
saratdear
I'll be an exception here - I'm just finishing high school the next month. Smile
ankitdatashn
I did and completed my Engineering at Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
rjraaz
completed my Engineering from madhyapradesh state engineering college.
inuyasha
Sichuan University, China(www.scu.edu.cn) Very Happy I'm reading Computer Science and Technoloogy. Originally I was to read Clinical Medicine, but....
The_unnamed_label
Went to
University of Grenoble 2 School of law, Fce
University of Lille 2, School of law, Fce
University of Lyon 3, Insitute of judiciary studies Fce
WIPO academy Geneva, CH

and currently studying Marketing at the London Met University! UK
emanuel2
I study Information Systems in the alps, to be exactly in the University of Innsbruck (Austria): http://www.uibk.ac.at/
jfussion
I'm here at Polytechnic University of the Philippines!
missdixy
I am a fourth year at the University of Chicago. I'll be graduating this year with a Bachelor's in Comparative Human Development, which is a nice little mix of psychology, anthropology, biology and sociology.
ratanegra
I'm studying modern languages at the Central University of Venezuela (or Universidad Central de Venezuela [UCV] in Spanish).
In some years I'll be able to speak English even better than you; and French even better than native French people!
Insanity
Local community colleges for the win! Much cheaper than universities. And you can transfer after a couple years if you feel like you wnat to go to a larger university too.
rogue_skydragon
I graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara...one of the very few research universities in the country that knows how to work hard and play even harder. Go Gauchos!