FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

You can go your own way !

PGe-tips
For those in a difficult relation, don't forget yourself.
If it really is too difficult perhaps you need to go your won way :

It may have been a good time together but , it could be so much more
deanhills
Interesting photo PGe-tips. Did you photoshop it like that? Almost flawless.

You're right of course. I wonder however how many people are courageous enough to walk that path alone. Some people would rather be in relationships that are not working, than be on their own. Facing oneself can be quite scary for a large number of people.
day_and_night
deanhills wrote:
You're right of course. I wonder however how many people are courageous enough to walk that path alone. Some people would rather be in relationships that are not working, than be on their own. Facing oneself can be quite scary for a large number of people.

i agree. being alone is much harder than being in a relationship even if it's not working. it's scary in the beginning, doing things you would normally do with your partner but later on you realize there are friends, family and even strangers you might meet along the way that make it easier.
PGe-tips
deanhills wrote:
Interesting photo PGe-tips. Did you photoshop it like that? Almost flawless.

No not all .. It's an image from erik Johansson, A Swedish Photographer that makes amazing Photo collages ...Inspiring they are are sure! for more info see his website.....

Indeed finding your way alone may not be easy .. but not impossible, looking a bit ahead can save you from trouble, as it shows:
macky
interesting... nice photos.. i never though putting the image on your post will make it more interesting and colorful...

i guess this should be the standards for all people who create their post for them to get high percentage of views..

nice again.. i got some ideas.. Smile
inuyasha
The photo you posted is extremely impressive Very Happy
It seems to me that "Go your own way" indicates a desire and courage for adventure as well. Not only to be yourself Very Happy
mugundhan
PGe-tips wrote:
For those in a difficult relation, don't forget yourself.
If it really is too difficult perhaps you need to go your won way :

It may have been a good time together but , it could be so much more

nice photoshop work
iyepes
I only know two states, being my way or being in an awful relationship, so, I'm everything but scared to be with me myself.

However I know the pain about leaving a relationship, even a very bad one, however, few days after finishing it you realize that it hurts like you gonna die, but, you don't die, so, you go ahead to the next day. And time is a very good painkiller for heartaches Smile