FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Full Tilt Poker

Tony The Tiger
Today, I was playing on Full tilt poker in a $1.00 + .10 45-man tournament, which pays the top 6 places. Just when we were about to get down to six players (the seventh guy who had only 10 chips was about to be blinded away at 400/800), I got disconnected. The last hand that I played ended at 1:45 AM central time and the game eventually ended at 2:12 central time. I had nearly 11,000 chips of the 67,500 chips in play. I tried restarting my computer and logging on from my backup computer. Although my internet connection was fine, Full Tilt's proprietary software would not reconnect. I ended up getting blinded away into 5th place. Usually, if you get disconnected it is your loss because bad connections are not something that Full Tilt is responsible for. I emailed them before the game ended at 2:01:51 to demonstrate that my internet connection was working. I am wondering if I can request a proportional payout based on my chip stack when their software went haywire. Even now, well after 3AM I am unable to connect to Full Tilt. I only got paid $2.70, but think I am due about another $5 based on chips at the time of disconnection. Any thoughts.