FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

who want my englisgh teacher?

ulytau
i dont know enough english who want my english teacher Smile
inuyasha
You mean who wants to be your English teacher? I think a teacher in reality would be of more help than an online one. Or... Just try to learn it by yourself. Very Happy
sonam
ulytau wrote:

My English is much better then before and I am learn lot of words and grammar with posting in different forums. Reading and writing is really good way to learn. The problem is talking. But for this is the best some English CD or some good English radio station (BBC for example).

Sonam
deanhills
@ulytau. Perhaps you can check the discussion on languages in the General Chat Forum. There seems to be tips how you can learn a second language online. Smile
mengshi200
Totally agreed.this is best way in the internet age.You can also see English dvd or anime from online download.

sonam wrote:
ulytau wrote:

My English is much better then before and I am learn lot of words and grammar with posting in different forums. Reading and writing is really good way to learn. The problem is talking. But for this is the best some English CD or some good English radio station (BBC for example).

Sonam