FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Break ups

star_dust
Are you suppose to miss your ex after a break up even though it was you who broke up with them?
deanhills
Sounds very normal to me. One sort of gets used to a person when they are around, and notice when they are not around anymore. Who knows, maybe absence can make the heart grow fonder? Very Happy
star_dust
then what would you do? would you get back with him? or would you never contact him again and let yourself get over him. what about the reasons as to why you broke up with him?...
day_and_night
star_dust wrote:
then what would you do? would you get back with him? or would you never contact him again and let yourself get over him. what about the reasons as to why you broke up with him?...

it sounds like ur in high school lol

it depends on how long u two were together for. if u have only known them for a couple weeks and realized he wasnt your type then missing them is a little silly but still normal and u'll get ova them fast. if it was a lot longer than that then its very common to miss them even though u broke it off.

how long have u known him for? was breaking up something u two agreed on doing? do you know if he misses u? do you still love each other? do u two still talk? still friends after the break up?

i would wait a couple days to see if i still miss him but dont wait too long because he might miss u but if u wait too long he might not anymore. if i still do then maybe breaking up wasnt a good idea and u should find a way to talk to him. never contacting him is a good way to get over them but if ur going to see them again even if ur just hear about them......... ur gonna find it almost impossible.

good luck =]