FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Turkey's Natural Beauties

ulytau
Which place would you like to live in ?

Trabzon Uzun Göl

ulytau
Denizli-Pamukkale

ulytau
Ağrı-Ağrı Dağı

ulytau
Antalya-Düden Şelalesi

ulytau
Batman-Hasankeyf

İstanbul Boğazı

Nevsehir-Kapadokya

Rize-Kaçkar Dağları

ulytau
Kayseri -Erciyes Dağı

Adıyaman-Nemrut Dağı

Van Gölü

ulytau
Antalya-Kurşunlu Şelalesi

Rize-Pokut Yaylası

Bolu-Abant Gölü

Aydın-Bafa Gölü

Şanlıurfa -Balıklı Göl

Antalya-Gelidonya

ulytau
Muğla-Ölüdeniz

Aksaray-Ihlara Vadisi

İstanbul-Ağva

gangstermo12
i dont have photo
right here but i like to live in Sinop/ayancik! nice hotels there
and u have realy nice service u are by the sea u can jump in it when ever u want Smile)
deanhills
ulytau wrote:
Wow, this looks like an interesting place. Where in Turkey is it exactly? Smile Is it a museum type village or are real people living there? Smile

So is this place.
ulytau wrote:
Denizli-Pamukkale

Just checked the Web for the first photo, and looks as though it is quite a tourist type of place. But would be nice to stay in the Spelunca Hotel for just one night though. One can get a cave room, with all conveniences. Laughing
bluxberry
hi all ..
first of all i wanna say that im from Turkey .. Living in Antalya. so i see on the topic which places u wanna live in Turkey and it depends what you looking for in Turkey..

we have all in Turkey.. if you want historcal places , metropol cities , natural life , snow and sea at the same time in Turkey..

Because of it most important Turk in the world says ( Atatürk ) "Each places of Turkey is another paradise"
HenryDamiani
Turkey is a Country having Nature's most gorgeous bounties and a concurrence of varied streams of culture. Best attractions of Turkey are:
1. Mediterranean Coast
2. Gaziantep
3. Cappadocia
4. Izmir
5. Aegean Coast.
deanhills
Have been checking through some old threads and this one is awesome for the beautiful attractions in Turkey. Smile
menino
Wow, THose pics are amazing in Turkey.

In 2004 I was in turkey for a business trip, and was stationed in Istanbul only, but I got to see the blue mosque, the bosphorus and a castle near it only.
It was quite pleasant, but I wished I could have seen the places whose pictures are posted up here.

Turkey is nice, but better to go with a tour guide, as there are chances of being ripped off by few miscreants around.
deanhills
menino wrote:
Turkey is nice, but better to go with a tour guide, as there are chances of being ripped off by few miscreants around.
Thanks for the heads up. I really have to make a date for myself to visit the place. I'd like to see Istanbul, but I'm particularly interested in the places in those photos. Looks like an incredible country to spend time in. Smile
johans
those pictures where very interesting to live in... but in reality we need more money to live and sustain those areas above.. the question here is how do we keep our money grows in order us to live those beautiful countries/cities.