FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Banners to improve

tientavu123
When I'm going to have a website, I'm going to add Frihost Hosting banners!
You should do it too!
ocalhoun
One of the best things about Frihost compared to other free hosts, though, is that you don't have to.

Making a few official Frihost banners would be a good idea for a contest though... *hint hint*
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
Making a few official Frihost banners would be a good idea for a contest though... *hint hint*
I would favour a discreet Frihost side-panel, such as Google seems to be doing. Perhaps in that Panel could also consist of key words linking to recent posts, maybe the ones in "Featured Discussions". I find functional "ads" like that much more effective than banners.
Ankhanu
Really??
Do you click those ads, or banners?

I don't know anyone, except the internet illiterate, who click on any kind of web advertising on purpose Razz
deanhills
Ankhanu wrote:
Really??
Do you click those ads, or banners?

I don't know anyone, except the internet illiterate, who click on any kind of web advertising on purpose Razz
Good point. I don't do it regularly, but I did do it today when I was doing a search on the Internet, and the panel item, which happened to be a Yahoo paid link, looked interesting.

Actually, now that I am thinking about it, my eye does pick up on stuff now and then. But I'm usually a bit suspicious before I click on anything, worried there may be a spam feature attached to it.