FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Money 1

baboosaa
When is the last time you thougth about money? Is it when you were in saloon to cut hair? Or in the way to the office and you are to buy the ticket for travelling in a sub way? May be that's when you were buying groceres? But did you ever even think about generating money? I guess the most common way to have money is by working for others. This needs change.
ocalhoun
Quote:
I guess the most common way to have money is by working for others. This needs change.

baboosaa wrote:
Is it when you were in saloon to cut hair? Or in the way to the office and you are to buy the ticket for travelling in a sub way? May be that's when you were buying groceres?

If people no longer get money by working for others, who will cut your hair at the salon? Who will operate and maintain the subway you ride? Who will grow, transport, stock, ring-up and bag your groceries?
csabala29
ocalhoun wrote:
Quote:
I guess the most common way to have money is by working for others. This needs change.

baboosaa wrote:
Is it when you were in saloon to cut hair? Or in the way to the office and you are to buy the ticket for travelling in a sub way? May be that's when you were buying groceres?

If people no longer get money by working for others, who will cut your hair at the salon? Who will operate and maintain the subway you ride? Who will grow, transport, stock, ring-up and bag your groceries?

You are right, if everyone work for himself the world didn't to operate, but if are tired to work for others you have to do something but, there are too few people who think like that, the majority of people think that the only way to reach money is to work in a corporation or for others.
pll
STart your own business it's the best way to work for yourself and not for others. And this way you can work the way you want!

It's a little risky but if you stay prudent you will have no problems!
menino
I think about money everyday, especially when buying ticket to go by bus, or buy meals.
I try not to think about it as often, so I keep something equivalent to a $100 in my pocket, to spend during the week, and for shopping, I use the debit card, once or twice a week.
Everyone thinks about money, whether they work for someone or have their own business.
I think only babies dont think about money, unless they get an allowance per week.