FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need the cheaqpest web hosting provider

ankur209
Hello folks,
I need a domain (.com) with a web space of 1GB and a good bandthwidth under 1000 bucks. (1000 INR) or around 20$/year..
Can you help me out to find such a domain provider and hosting one preferabky in india. Question
k_s_baskar
You can get .com domain for Rupees 500 (INR). Lot of providers are giving for this price. For webhosting this forum rules not allow to recommend other web hosting companies. you can use the domain to hosting here with your existing account
dude_xyx
Getting domain name with hosting is not an very smart idea. Usually they keep the ownership of domain so if you don't pay they can take the domain. Better buy a domain from separate provider rather than from same hosting provider.
k_s_baskar
dude_xyx wrote:
Getting domain name with hosting is not an very smart idea. Usually they keep the ownership of domain so if you don't pay they can take the domain. Better buy a domain from separate provider rather than from same hosting provider.

Ya. I agree with you. Getting Domain Separately from domain registrar with complete domain management control panel is good idea.
k_s_baskar
Joejonas wrote:
try awardspace.com sir

May i know why you are recommending them?
johans
yes i totally agree on separate purchase in domain name and hosting.
i recommend nextcpanelhost.com for hosting 20GB for starter package and up to 1TB on ultimate.