FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What you think a bout .me domain?

turizmanimasyonu
If you use twitter account and connect with Facebook, links is ( fb.me ) I want to buy also my domain name , you think is good idee?
watersoul
If you live/work or have links with Montenegro in the former Yugoslavia then yep, go for it.
Otherwise I'd say find a .com because thats what most folk remember or try searching for first. It might be the case that your preferred .com has gone already but then I'd still suggest going for whatever country code prefix is appropriate for where you're from.
xevo
Not bad for a personal website.
I've got .me for my personal email (my initials in a form of x-y.me)
I really like it, pity it's quite expensive the second year (around $20) but I couldn't find any short .com or .net so .me it is Smile
mahirh
turizmanimasyonu wrote:
If you use twitter account and connect with Facebook, links is ( fb.me ) I want to buy also my domain name , you think is good idee?

no , i guess if you want to be popular . as another poster wrote , most people mistakenly tends to use .com than other cctld's
turizmanimasyonu
ty , i thing (com) will be better Smile
menino
.me domains are mainly for personal use, so it might be good to go for it.

But a better thing to do would be to go for both .com, and .me and redirect one to the other, so you have the option of both. THe only cost for this would be paying additional $10/-, I think, but will give you the flexibility of both that you could use however you like.
the-guide
As its name .me should be about me, you, anyone, any company or organization whose own it.

pyrecon
gTLD (.com, .net, .org) is always better and .com is always the best because they are established and people would guess them before anything else if they can't remember the domain root.

.me is not very popular now and the popularity is not really growing (maybe .com, .net and .org are so dominating atm Very Happy )

it would be good if you could get a short one (like your initials) and have it for your mails and blogs.
mamatha
.me domain names are currently one of the most attractive and hottest domain names on the market. It is attractive as it can be utilized both as a personalized web address and as a catchy business marketing tool. .me domains are great for personalized domains, call-to-action domains, and social network activities.