FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

thegamingart
So I'm a newbie trying to set up a hosting account for the first time. I'd like to hear the opinions on this hosting site. I'm mostly worried about the required upkeep in posts to maintain your account. How bad can this get?
LittleBlackKitten
Its not hard. Just post a good comment every day or every other day and you're fine. I sometimes don't manage to get on in a string of 3 or 4 days and I'm always fine, and on other days I top 10 posts. Depends on what your mood is and how much you find it worthy to post.
adri
Welcome to Frihost thegamingart! It's not too hard to keep your points high, just post your thoughts on topics you find interesting. And if you can't find anything, you can always start your own topics or start a blog, like me. Very Happy

adri
watersoul
Welcome to the forums Smile

Don't worry about the points too much, just get involved in subjects that interest you and you'll be fine. The hosting is excellent by the way, offering some far superior options that a few paid hosts don't. The community itself is pretty friendly and really helpful so I'd say just throw yourself in at the deep end, share your views/opinions/knowledge/stories...and most of all enjoy!

Look forward to seeing your posts here.
Error667
Welcome to the forums guy, hope you will enjoy !
pirate
welcome man, hope you have a good time here and remember to tay High quality and keep posting.