FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Synfig

milleja46
Ok i just had to talk about this one. If anyone is looking for a free alternative that does more than flash can, i recommend synfig. Synfig is a 2d animation software which takes a little getting used to but once you get it into it and started piecing it all together and putting every image together for the animations or figure out how to make the picture move like you want to, this is one of the to beat software when it comes to 2d animation. But i just gotta know what do you think of synfig?

(not an ad truly i don't have any ties to this software besides being a user wondering if others know of this one and what you think of it)
silverdown
Hmmm.. ill check it out seems interesting.... Cool
milleja46
You're welcome...now if could just get this smurf working for the january challenge there...that mouth though is taunting me
milleja46
i just wish i could some how help with their bones feature which would make for an easier animation of a character...but was stopped due to inadequate amount programmers for the feature, maybe one day i can bring that feature back..
milleja46
anyone else considering this? It's a great replacement the expensive flash and is availible for linux, mac, and windows, also making it better than flash. Plus a great supportive community to help you get started. Now if only i had time to do my smurf