FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frih$

kharol_016
How can i get Frih$ and what for?
Asap170
You get Frih$ when you make a post. So you get points and Frih$ every time you post something. Frih$ are about obsolete. If you a computer guy and know that XP Supoort is ending in 2013 it's about the same for Frih$. Originally they were used for the "Market Place" forum on frihost, but they are barely used. So whenever Bondings figures out what he is going to do with them. I think of them as bragging rights now adays.

P.S: Bondings I don't want you to take the 2013 thing in the wrong way.
sonam
Asap170 wrote:
You get Frih$ when you make a post. So you get points and Frih$ every time you post something. Frih$ are about obsolete. If you a computer guy and know that XP Supoort is ending in 2013 it's about the same for Frih$. Originally they were used for the "Market Place" forum on frihost, but they are barely used. So whenever Bondings figures out what he is going to do with them. I think of them as bragging rights now adays.

P.S: Bondings I don't want you to take the 2013 thing in the wrong way.

Actually, NEW members cannot get frih$ this is an old currency (here on frihost). Now you can get only coins if you have any posts above 45 points. Read more here:

http://www.frihost.com/users/Bondings/blog/vp-121229.html#995994

Sonam