FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Voice Recognition

medesignz
Today I installed some voice recognition software on my computer and then it’s still the best I need to train and give it time to

I want to be able to dictate with it but like I said it doesn’t seem to be accurate enough

Do you have any preferences to voice recognition software

I actually wrote this question using the voice recognition software, but I have to find myself talking with an American accent. (I am british)

Please help!
weableandbob
You could try the one that comes with Windows. I haven't personally tried it (I'm still using XP), but it's worth a try.
medesignz
That's the software I am using... its ok, but it takes a lot of training, and constant monitoring... Haha
rockpan
there is not a easy way.
keep people strike in the same way is easy,
but you can't keep sound in the same voice.

so, keep training, until you give up.
medesignz
dont worry, i won't be giving up just yet.

i will train it to host my voice and then my brain and I shall just have to think and the thoughts will come in Word format Smile
rjraaz
i am also in search of such type of software for voice based login authentication.

if any tell us.
chiwanpark
In control panel, there is training tool for voice recognition system. For perfectly recognition result, the system need lots of training.
standready
I have used Via Voice for a long time. I had to train it for multiple me (meaning good day, stuffed head, etc) then when I go to use it, I start up need to select my voice for that time. I do like the software for dictating long technical reports. I do in the end have to edit "misunderstandings".
Maybe a newer version would require less training.
kacsababa
We are far from Star Trek. ^_^
medesignz
Cap Tens Lodge, Start Eight Sex Fife Won Too Free... Wink