FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i need a job

obamacs
i need a job ,,who can help me ?
rjraaz
if you would like just try to browse freshersworld.com
watersoul
Jobs websites, local employment agencies, newspapers, small adverts/cards in store windows, cold-calling businesses (knocking on doors and asking for work/leaving copies of your CV) - your own effort is the best help.

Good luck with your search, if you look hard enough you'll get there eventually.
iman
Learn to code and do small part time jobs for people who need websites or databases.
Don't charge a lot so you get to have clients.
standready
There are jobs out there. You just need to search for them. Many places are looking for help but don't advertise due to the flood of unqualified people that draws. Network or simply walk into a place and inquire - "Could you use some help?".
chatrack
Do you have the skill to do any job. You have it.

Simply search for it. If you see you need more skill for the job you like..go for it
ham65
Monsters job is a good site to see.

Good luck man !!!
therimalaya
It is better to play with code, bloggings and websites like 'iman' said. Otherwise, you can start your own simple business and than make it large or you can knock different organization doors and websites.
nigam
you can work online....there are lots of sites looking for an online job...there's craigslist...try that one...or maybe you can work on your own..i mean as a self employed by start selling things which are no longer to you and maybe useful to others....
myfreedom
Every one need job or a good job for that matter..

If you really need a good job i think you should go online..

When you have a good job you can make plans on what ever you want...

Jobs are everywhere but the question is always if its a good one or not.
friho
i think nobody can help you only yourself.let people know how excellent you are。
lrj945
Stop surfing the Internet and go to study. When you are brilliant , the job will come to you.
shivaghimire
Not only study brings job to me, experience is also needed. Try from base and try to step up then you will able to catch what you want.
standready
I have been seriously looking for a new job for over six months. Answered three to five ads out a week. Nothing until today. Had my first phone interview. If the company feels I am a good fit for them, they will call me in for an in-person interview in a week or two.
I heard this morning on the TV news that companies need Engineers but apparently have many to chose from in my area.
cresvale
I just like to send you "good luck".
lrj945
Stop surfing the Internet and go to study. When you are brilliant , the job will come to you.
rajpk
Good luck
thats what i do for you