FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

*still pending please help* trigger support on server 4

Navigator
I wanted to restore my previous installation but I get the "you need super privilege" to add triggers, mods please help!
Bondings
I added the privileges again for your mysql account(s). Sorry for the problems, I guess there are still a lot of similar changes that I forgot to do.
Navigator
Bondings wrote:
I added the privileges again for your mysql account(s). Sorry for the problems, I guess there are still a lot of similar changes that I forgot to do.

Yeah, perhaps we could retake cron jobs too, I couldn't get them to work with the previous installation, I will try and report.
Navigator
Bondings wrote:

Bondings, I still get "#1419 - You do not have the SUPER privilege and binary logging is enabled (you *might* want to use the less safe log_bin_trust_function_creators variable)". when I try to create a trigger, please help!
Navigator
*bump*