FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Update The Style of the Forum

alifax89
Well... for me this style sounds old... try to put your eyes on something of simple but young too!
rjraaz
alifax89 wrote:
Well... for me this style sounds old... try to put your eyes on something of simple but young too!

i don not think that style need to be update sometimes style is identity of something and in my opinion as per asked to some of my friend to join this forum they replied with style of this forum to confirm.

why you do not start a poll for style of this forum. let us check how many of us want that.
Ghost Rider103
This has been suggested many, many times before.

There are always changes being made at Frihost, whether it be new features added, or the styling of the current theme gets changed some.

Many of us agree that a new theme should be applied, so I'm sure it's on the long to do list of Bonding's.

If you want to continue to discuss this topic more, please use the search feature, or simply look a couple threads down in the suggestion forum to find another similar topic(s).

-close-