FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Webspace is not working ( /domains )

ralf
Hello

My web space is broken since yesterday (rsbw.frihost.org 4.Server)
But working e-mail and FTP . When I'm in the FTP directory /domains receive this error message:

Code:

Command: CWD /domains
Answer: 550 / Domains: No such file or directory
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

Help me please
Bondings
It seems like your whole file structure is messed up. Do you want me to recreate your account?
ralf
I've just new installed joomla . Is there no other options
Bondings
No sorry, I guess you'll have to reinstall it. Maybe DirectAdmin did something wrong after you added another domain, that's all I can think of that happened. (the domains directory is now owned by root but there isn't much inside)
ralf
can you please change the folder paths again

Frihost Domain:

Code:

Error Creating Domain

Details

Unable to create directory /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.frihost.org,
Parent directory does not allow write, or one of the directories didn't allow search (execution) permission

Error creating /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.frihost.org/public_html
Parent directory does not allow write, or one of the directories didn't allow search (execution) permission

Error creating /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.frihost.org/public_html/cgi-bin

Error creating /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.frihost.org/public_html/cgi-bin/.htaccess
Unable to open /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.frihost.org/public_html/cgi-bin/.htaccess for writing

Unable to create directory /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.frihost.org/public_ftp,

Unable to create directory /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.frihost.org/public_ftp/incoming,

Errors encountered while creating domain. Not adding domain to /etc/named.conf

Error Creating Domain

Domian of dot.tk

Code:
Error Creating Domain

Details

Unable to create directory /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.tk,

Error creating /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.tk/public_html

Error creating /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.tk/public_html/cgi-bin

Error creating /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.tk/public_html/cgi-bin/.htaccess
Unable to open /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.tk/public_html/cgi-bin/.htaccess for writing

Unable to create directory /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.tk/public_ftp,

Unable to create directory /home/ralf/domains/rsbw.tk/public_ftp/incoming,

Errors encountered while creating domain. Not adding domain to /etc/named.conf

Error Creating Domain
Bondings
I changed the ownership of the domains directory back to you now. Please try again.
ralf
ok thanks it works again.

One more question. How do I get an SSL Certificates? Does it cost anything?
Bondings
ralf wrote:
ok thanks it works again.

One more question. How do I get an SSL Certificates? Does it cost anything?

You need to buy one, but it won't work on Frihost though. You normally need a dedicated ip address for it.
ralf
so it does not work here , or
ralf
Could it perhaps once again return? I have just enabled SSL and enabled ssl in joomla then comes the error. Same error as before

-----------------------------------------
Edit : File permissions were not ok
ralf
Hello Bondings

Can you my Webhost Recreated? The php files do not work. I've tried everything.

Code:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request
www.rsbw.tk

Thanks Bondings
ralf
ok everything is working again. Thank you. please close