FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Like a teenager

iyepes
This is the most silly question I posted at internet (I think so)

If you hug a friend to say good bye, and you suddenly kiss his check during the hug, could it be understood like flirting?

I don't know if I went too far with someone, I'm a little bit scare, like a teenager.

:s
deanhills
Probably surprised him more than anything, and maybe he is wondering about it now. Maybe is questioning it in the same way you are. Whether it was a spontaneous thing that he should not read anything into or whether there was something more in it.

So maybe the score is even and you don't have to worry about it? Smile
kharol_016
if you're really close to him, he would probably think that it was a friendly kiss. so dont worry about it! Smile
iyepes
Yes, we are very close.

He gives me the best friendship hugs I have ever received in my life Smile

He acts normal to me, so I suppose he took it like a frienship kiss. Everything is OK.
mshafiq
As you are close friends. it is probably of little sign of love too.
As kissing is really a sign of intimacy.

However if you have another lover and is known to that person, then the kiss is just affection.
It really depends on the situation.

Generally mind does not accept that we are in love but sometimes our hearts already have crossed the line where relation is more than friendship but we always think it is just friendship.
iyepes
mshafiq wrote:
Generally mind does not accept that we are in love but sometimes our hearts already have crossed the line where relation is more than friendship but we always think it is just friendship.

Believe me, I really don't want to feel in love with my friend, because I really know him deeply, and I know how good friend he is, but I also know how bad partner he could be.

I really care about him, but crossing that line would be a real mesh for both of us.