FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I extended the New Year's resolutions competition

Bondings
Due to the server failure, I extended the New Year's resolutions competition until this Thursday/Friday (depends where you live). If some people want it, I can extend it even longer. Please participate. Very Happy
LittleBlackKitten
And at the request of...someone, don't remember who...I made my "I resolve nothing" idea into an essay. Twas hard to right, but perhaps it is time to talk about it.
rjraaz
ohhh! Really thank you very much Bonding.
deanhills
Thanks Bondings. Perhaps I should skip this one?
Bondings
deanhills wrote:
Thanks Bondings. Perhaps I should skip this one?

The competition is open to everyone (including staff), the more people that participate, the better. So if you want to participate, that's great, otherwise skip it. Wink

Come to think about it, there is a small bug I need to fix before the end of the competition.
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
Come to think about it, there is a small bug I need to fix before the end of the competition.
I also have some bugs to fix, but of a different variety .....

Is it possible then to extend the deadline to Sunday, as that would give me the weekend to do it in. Thanks. Smile
Bondings
Extended, but I'll fix the bug now before I forget. Very Happy
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
Extended, but I'll fix the bug now before I forget. Very Happy
Good stuff, thanks Bondings. Lots of hard work waiting this weekend. As the idea that is in my head needs lots of research. Smile
deanhills
Quote:
Competition description
Describe your New Year's resolution(s). The most original/unique/interesting one wins the competition.

Bondings, I notice that the topic of the competition is to provide an original New Year's resolution that is uniquely our own, yet quite a number of the essay topics are more on New Year's resolutions in general. Is that OK? The topic I am working on is also a general one, and not specifically a "New Year's Resolution". I can however improvise if necessary to make it into my own original New Year's Resolution if necessary.
ankitdatashn
ahh, lemme see what this competition is all about... sounds interesting... Smile