FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Speed Test Results for Mobile Carriers

ahnguye5
Hey, I'm pretty sure everyone wonders how fast each carrier's network is especially with everyone claiming their network to be 4G. First T-Mobile and now AT&T. While no carrier is ever going to achieve the theoretical speed of their respective network technology, I'd like to see what kind of speed you all are experiencing with your carrier in your location.

HSPA+ in New Orleans, LA
weableandbob
I can't test this, since my phone's internet is crap. However, I found it interesting that your phone gets better speeds than my home connection XD
ahnguye5
It's faster than mine too. And if I'm paying $80/month, it better be Cool I would say this is pretty much the average speed although I've gotten as high as 6 Mbps. Verizon will definitely be my next carrier though, didn't sign with them because the data plan is too expensive for my budget right now. The guys at Engadget claimed 17 Mbps down when they did a speed test with the HTC Thunderbolt at CES. LTE is crazy fast.