FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WebsiteGrader

vinylgirl
Have you guys checked out websitegrader.com? Gives you a wonderful run down of your success with SEO and in the process, help you understand what you can do to improve your rankings.

There are a few things I don't fully understand how to improve on like the Alexa score and the SEOmoz. Where does that info come from?
riccopt
vinylgirl wrote:
Have you guys checked out websitegrader.com? Gives you a wonderful run down of your success with SEO and in the process, help you understand what you can do to improve your rankings.

There are a few things I don't fully understand how to improve on like the Alexa score and the SEOmoz. Where does that info come from?
that is quite interesting... tanks for sharing it with us!!
Lsindo
Yes I use websitegrader.com. It shows you all onsite details as well as offsite details and also shows you the seo score of your website. That is really helpful.

Alexa score depends on how much visitor your website is driving. And seomoz have their own web crawler you'll get the mozrank when the crawler will crawl your site.